Saturday, September 7, 2013

Placeholder Post 2: Placehold Harder

I didn't have any inclination to actually do work last night when I got into Cleveland, so I'll do the real post of the last couple days' travels when I get in to Ithaca tonight. And by tonight I mean I'll do it tomorrow morning. And by tomorrow morning I mean sometime tomorrow.

DID YOU KNOW THAT YESTERDAY:

 - Left Lansing around 11:30
 - Made it to Fort Wayne in time to see Adrius before he left for work
 - Had a fantastic lunch and hangout with Kam, who was nice enough to drive me around town and point out cool things (I love seeing friends more often than the usual once a year)
 - Got back on the road around 3
 - Made it to Cleveland in time for dinner with Ian and Mel
 - OMG DINNER WAS SO GOOD
 - LIKE SERIOUSLY
 - Hung out, had a really nice walk around Mel's neighborhood (which seems to be 80% bars)
 - Visited a couple of said bars
 - Played music with Ian /geeked out about music for a while
 - Mel was very tolerant of our hijinks and shenanigans
 - Eventually went to sleep
 - Got up
 - Showered
 - Had tasty foods Ian got at a nearby food-type place
 - Got back on the road
 - Found a Starbucks to post this from
 - Aiming for a long-ish drive to Ithaca

NOW YOU KNOW

(And tomorrow you will know more.)

From A Starbucks . . .
Julia







1 comment:

  1. Julia:

    I know you will have many more great adventures, but if all you did was visit Ithaca, this trip--and your poignant and perceptive blog--would be thoroughly justified. Thank you for sharing.

    UncleD

    ReplyDelete