Thursday, September 5, 2013

Placeholder Post

I'll delete this bit tomorrow when I make the actual Petoskey-Sault Ste. Marie-Lansing post, but for now:

 - Made it out of Petoskey by 11:30
 - lovely drive over the Mackinac Bridge
 - 3 separate arguments with myself over pronunciation of "Mackinac"
 - Awesome lunch at a restaurant roughly a block south of Canada
 - back on the road by 2:30
 - Basically straight south to Lansing
 - Checked into the Ramada
 - Talked web design with Chelsea for a while
 - Am now going to sleep because DRIVING IS HARD YOU GUYS

I'll make a real post in the morning.

G'night from Lansing . . .
Julia


2 comments:

  1. Delete nothing! (Says the pack rat whose house is bursting at the seams)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, PS, I read "lovely drive over the Mackinac Bridge" and immediately went "Mac - in -ack? ... mc-KINna? ... Hack-in-sack? ... Mack-in-naw? ... s**t where was I?" and then read the next line. Like I said, I smile because you're my daughter, and I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it. Love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete